Offered Courses & Annual Intake Capacity
|Bsc. In Civil Engineering. (CE)||30|
|Bsc. In Electrical and Electronics Engineering. (EEE)||30|
|Bsc. In Computer Science & Engineering. (CSE)||40|
|Bsc. In Mechanical Engineering. (ME)||30|
|Bsc. In Textile Engineering. (TE)||30|
- SSC passed with minimum 3.00 (Passed in 2011 or subsequent year)
- HSC/Diploma Engineering passed with (Math, Physics, and Chemistry) with minimum 3.00. CGPA of Diploma Engineering should be minimum 2.40
- The total GPA of SSC+HSC/Diploma should be 7.00 and minimum 3.00 in each exam.
- CGPA of Diploma engineering will be multiplied by 1.25 to convert into 5 scales.
If the number of applicants exceeds the intake capacity which is 30 for each department, then ICE will arrange an aptitude test to select 30 candidates.
Tuition Fee Waiver Based on SSC+HSC/Diploma total GPA
|SSC+HSC/Diploma GPA||Waver||Admission Fee||Semester Fee||Monthly Tuition||Total Cost|
Special Discount: Students of Mangrove Institute of Science & Technology will get 5000/- TK discount on admission fee and extra 10% discount on tuition fee.
The Certificate will be issued by “Rajshahi University” which is a public university certification. As the whole process will be controlled and evaluated by Rajshahi University, the certificate is equivalent to the value of any public university graduation certificate and recognizable than any private university certificate. Students have to go through a strong monitoring and quality controlling process by a reputed public university (RU). So the education quality and the certification will have authentic value.
Why students should choose Imperial College of Engineering?
- To get public university’s certificate with very low cost.
- Highly Qualified Teaching Staff & Laboratory Facility for quality engineering education.
- Sustainable infrastructures and all required facilities.
Available Lab & Workshop at Imperial College of Engineering
|1||Advanced Computer Lab||7||Electrical Machine Lab||12||Physics Lab|
|2||Computer Hardware Lab||8||Micro-controller & Microprocessor Lab||14||Chemistry Lab|
|3||Computer Network Lab||9||Communication Engineering Lab||15||Mechanical Workshop|
|4||Computer Software Lab||10||Engineering Drawing Lab||16||Wood Shop|
|5||Digital Electronics Lab||11||Surveying Lab||17||Welding Shop|
|6||Circuit Lab||12||Civil Testing Lab||18||Basic Workshop|
Special features of Imperial College of Engineering
- Excellent spacious campus with all modern facilities & state of art design.
- Highly qualified full time faculty members & adjunct faculty members from KUET, RUET, KU, RU.
- Sufficient well equipped Lab & workshop to ensure practical learning.
- Air-conditioned rich Library with free book issuing facility.
- Air-Conditioned Labs & Class Room with audio-visual system.
- Interactive teaching method with multimedia system.
- Free High Speed WiFi facility.
- Lab & Workshop always open to practice (Office time).
- Separate Hostel facility for male/female students.
- Industrial visit, workshop, seminar, conference arrangement.
- Sports & Cultural activities.
- Completely politics free & such type of any activity prohibited.
- Very reasonable tuition fees structure and easily affordable cost than facilities.
- Scholarship & Tuition fee waiver based on SSC-HSC/Diploma Result.
- Various co-curricular activities.
- Several Clubs & Organization for skill development.
- Job placement cell & Industrial linkage to ensure campus placement.
- English Language club and mandatory English practice inside campus.
- Excellent cafeteria & students lobby with indoor games, TV, Free WiFi
- All time electricity supply with 2 standby generators.
- Secure campus with more than 100 CC cameras and 24×7 security guard.
- Well maintained rules-regulation.
Imperial College of Engineering
Jessor Road, Boikali, Khulna
Cell: 01711383995, 01711383993, 01911788766